Looking back at 2017 I realized that I’ve grown a lot in the past year. I’ve had more life experiences and professional experiences that make me calculate my choices a bit extra instead of diving in head first. These are the 5 goals I want to focus on in 2018!
1. Grow out my YouTube Channel: I am literally starting out with NOTHING, which is kinda scary and exciting at the same time. Make sure to subscribe and support! <3
2. Make even better IG pictures: This year I’ve been practicing a lot on my photography and my editing skills, and I’m super happy with my improvement already! Doesn’t mean I can’t get even BETTER.
3. Structure my life better: Not just time management seems to be an issue for me, also I never seem to know where all my money goes lol (anyone else?). I already started the path to a more structured life, but let’s see if I can actually make it a part of my lifestyle habits in 2018, shall we?
4. Moving into a new house together with Alex: For those who didn’t know yet, Alex is moving to Amsterdam! Right now he is looking for a job and as soon as he gets one, we want to look for a nice appartment to move in together. Maybe renting… but maybe even buying? Let’s see where 2018 will take us.
5. Long term collabs with brands that I love: instead of little projects here and there, I would love to start building up relationships with brands that I get really excited about. This will also definitely help me with getting a more structured life and letting me focus on doing the stuff that I really love to do!
There it is 2018: the goals I’m going to work on with you! Can’t wait to look back in one year and think of all the cool stuff that I’ve been doing :)
Lots of Love,
P.s. Did you like this post, also check out how I looked back on my goals of 2017!