Last week I wrote an article about what succesful people DON’T do. So you might wonder: what do they do instead? I’ve been working with many influencers and brands in the past couple of months since I started to work for Sanoma, and it became quite easy to pick out the ones that are pleasant to work with and the ones which aren’t. Keep reading!
Don’t we all love Instagram? Such beautiful images which spread inspiration! However, there are also too many insecurities because we start to believe that all those pictures are reality. Bloggers use apps, photoshop and filters to create the perfect pic, but more importantly: they make 1000’s of pictures till they get one they like. Time to share a portion of reality, don’t you think?
After fancy resorts & beachclubs on the first day in Croatia. It was time to get our adventurous vibes on for Day #2! Hunkemöller gave us their newest festival items and we conquered Dubrovnik, wanna see?
It was sooo good to be back in Amsterdam again for fashion week: seeing all the amazing people I usually don’t see because I live far away AND getting lots of new fashion inspiration. What’s not to love? This time the fashion week was shorter than usual, but I still had lots of fun, let’s take a look at my outfits. Shall we?
Save the date: the 29th of November I will be participating in a vintage fashion show in collaboration with Marktplaats in Amsterdam. More than 40 fashion -and lifestylebloggers will be showing their ‘creative chic’ outfit, which will be up for sale afterwards! In case you would like to check out all of our styles – and do some vintage shopping while you’re at it – make sure to come over.
Why is this fun? Because women should spend more time recycling their closet: it doesn’t only keep it more organized, with the money you earn from small sales you can buy new (and better) outfits. Go sustainable fashion!
I am super excited that I was invited to join this event, and I can take 3 of you guys! Marktplaats lets me give away 3 VIP Tickets + a Meet and Greet, so make sure to leave a comment on my blog or my Instagram to get a chance of winning! Let me know why you want to come and the 22nd of November I will announce the winners :)
Location: Vondelkerk Amsterdam, Vondelstraat 120A
Time: 29th of November 17.30
See you there!
Lots of Love,
After a photo diary of the highlights of my Paris Fashion Week, of course a vlog cannot be missed! See what my day-to-day schedule looked like… it was crazy!
Even though the life of a blogger is not as glamorous as one might think (especially after seeing all the cool stuff we get to do), I really would never change my decision on becoming a blogger. Yes, it is though, with a lot of competition and few sleeping hours. But I get so much adventure in return: like paris fashion week for example! In this one year as a blogger I learned some of the most important life lessons till now and met amazing people…. I cannot wait to see what next year will be like!
Lots of Love,
I dare you to tell me it’s not true! #bloggerlife
1. Begging your boyfriend to take a picture of your outfit #instagramhusband
2. Your non-blogger friends go crazy with the amount of pictures you want to make of your coffee/lunch/dinner while you are hanging out.
3. Taking so long to make pictures of your food/drinks that it’s already cold when you are ready to dive in #thestruggleisreal
5. Not wanting to post a picture of that outfit because the colors don’t match your Instagram feed
6. Glamorous life? Spending most of your time answering mails and messages I would say!
7. Being in love with an outfit, but not being able to wear it to another event because you already posted a picture of it last week.
8. Walking around the city is a complete new experience: you see photoshoot spots everywhere!
9. Regretting the fact that you can’t multiply yourself #FOMO #events #noughsaid
10. We start thinking in #hasthags #instagramaddict #truestory
Did I miss something? What did you expect from the life of a blogger? Let me know in the comments!
Who wouldn’t like to get a shot at creating your own personal perfume? I surely would love to give it a try! Last Thursday I was invited by Jo Malone London to try out their ‘Fragrance Combining‘ and learn more about the process of creating a cologne. I invited the bloggers Taria-Ann Verburgt (Survivor on Stilettos) and Isabeau van Maastricht (By Isabeau) to come along with me… bloggersdate it is!