Hello there lovelies!
The Giveaway Week passed and I received great messages and comments, thank you so much! I hope I am making the start of someone’s New Year extra sparkly with this beautiful Guess Clutch worth €225-!
Congratulations… Tess Luijten ! I will be looking forward to see pictures of you rocking that clutch, I’m sure it will look amazing on you!
For the others out there: don’t you worry lovelies! Also in this year I will be doing giveaways every month so keep an eye out! Also I would love to hear from you guys: what kind of giveaway would you like to see? I will try to make it happen! Comment down below <3
Happy New Year and Lots of Love,
Lynn & the Who is that Blonde Team
H A P P Y N E W Y E A R !!!
It´s time for 2016 everyone, out with the old and in with the new. If I take a quick glance at my 2015 I´m amazed by everything that happened in one year. In the beginning of the year I was still travelling the world as a fulltime model, in summer I realized I wanted a new challenge in my life, by September I launched my very own Fashion & Creativity Blog and in October I left my friends and family behind in the Netherlands to move in with my boyfriend in Barcelona to start a new Master’s Degree and work on my career. BOOM!
I can’t help but be very excited about what 2016 will bring for me, which memories will I look back on when it’s 01-01-2017? It’s funny how it seems like time is going so fast, but also so very slow at the same time. All I know is that we have to take advantage of every day, remember: we have the same 24 hours in a day that Beyoncé has! This brings me to my New Year’s Resolutions, what would I like to change about myself in 2016?
- Be more Organized: since I moved to Barcelona I am still trying to find my rhythm
- Work less, but more Efficiently: I’m planning on scheduling ‘blogdays’ and ‘modeldays’ to spend enough time on both of my careers.
- Take more time to Relax: it’s hard because fashion never stops!
- Become 100% Vegetarian: In Spain it’s hard to find many vegetarian options so I still eat fish sometimes… but it will become one of my projects!
- Work Out more Regularly: because of my messy schedule my workout is usually not my first priority. That has to change though!
What do you think about my New Year’s Resolutions? Do you have any of your own? Give me some inspiration in case I forgot a couple of great ideas!